Monday, October 22, 2007

Yay for the Fat Kid Treats!

Oh yum! Every time I've talked to family at home, I've expressed my strong wants of a warm, gooey, chocolate chip cookie. Who'd a thunk that in Thailand my wish would come true. Not only was it a delight to have my 'rents arrive, but with them, they brought me specially packaged fat kid treats!! My cute cousin Katie carefully wrapped cookies from CA (serious love behind these things - wrapped in bubble wrap even), sent them to my parents before they flew out, and were successfully delivered in one piece and ready for me to devour. On top of that, my sweet little sis threw together a Halloween package with my favorite candies and I got to munch away on those as well. So even though I've been digging the noodles and rice over here, it was a special treat to get my favorite sweeties to tide me over until my return to the States.

No comments: